Monday, February 21, 2005

Thè Éxprèss tó Çónvérsè

»» Expressing Apologizing

  • Forgive me, I’m terribly sorry about ………
  • Please accept my apologize for completely
  • I apologize for ……
  • I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to ……
  • Anything to apologize for
  • Oh no did I do that/I’m sorry
  • Oh that’s allright it can
  • Oh sorry
  • Sorry about that
  • That was nice of you to Thank you
  • Don’t worry about it
  • It’s Ok/No Problem/Forget it


»» Expressing Plan and Intention

  • I plan to ……, I want to ……, I would love ……
  • I’m going to …… (I will ……) Will = Be going to
  • I intend to ……, I desire to ……
  • I am keen on ……, I Would like to ……


»» Asking Permission

  • Is it allright to ……?
  • Is it allright if I ……?
  • Is it allowed to ……?
  • May I ……?
  • Can I ……?
  • May we ……?
  • What about if I ……?
  • Do you mind if I ……?
  • Do you object to if I ……?
  • Is it allowed if I ……?

«« Back » Expressing Home « Next »»